Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer dress!

Man, who knew it was so fun having a little girl?! I've got all sorts of ideas of things to make for Emmelyn or buy for her. Unfortunatly, it's really hard to get through a store without wanting to buy her something, haha. The other day I went out looking for fabric to make her some summer dresses and found this adorable fabric! I thought it would make the perfect sundress! It was so easy to put together and took me less than 30 minutes! I bought another fabric pattern to make a second dress for her, but haven't got around to making it yet. I think this dress turned out great, especially since it was my first time making one! It's a little big for her now, but I can't wait to see it on her this summer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...