Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lasagna...

Can you believe it... I've never made a lasagna before! I've made stuffed shells numerous times but never have I made a lasagna. Weird, right? I make homemade meals for our family usually at least once a day. So, honestly I was surprised when I had thought about making lasagna for dinner and realized, I may not know how to do this. Luckily, it isn't rocket science. =)


Emmelyn helping me cook dinner!



As I started to make dinner I realized that we didn't have any spaghetti sauce left. Okay, small set back. It wasn't going to be as easy to make lasagna as it would have been, but it's still doable. Fortuntally, I had a can of tomato sauce and added my own seasonings. We had a lot of spinach that needed to be used up so I added that into the cooked ground beef.
I have to say, it turned out pretty good! Yum!
I also made Banana Bread with the bananas that were turning. I make this often, so no big deal, but it's pretty tasty!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...