Friday, August 12, 2011

Rain Day

I had planned on doing a back to school photoshoot with Landon, today. But, when we woke up, I realized it was pouring out and we needed to do something else. Landon has these red rainboots that he LOVES, so I decided to make the best of the rain and still do a photoshoot! He had a blast jumping in the puddles. Here are a few of my favorites:









And my favorite one



Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Oh yes that last one is so adorable! I like the second to last one too where you can just see the umbrella and his boots- very artistic. Some of my favorite picture are when my daughter was playing in the rain. Great shots

Anonymous said...

Love them!! You always take such amazing photos!! The kids will have so much to look back on to remember their youth. Great mommy!! =) (and of course I may be stealing a few of your ideas!)

Alison

(sometimes it gives me the option to comment under my account, but other times i have to sign in as anonymous...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...