Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Baked Oatmeal is AWESOME!

This recipe has been FLYING around Pinterest! 
I think most all of my friends have pinned it... at least once! ;) 
I am not sure that any of them have tried it yet, though! 

But we have! 
TWICE! 
And it's amazing!
Seriously, it's like eating dessert for breakfast.

First time I made it, I used blueberries. We're a family of 4 and the recipe feeds 6. 
Um, yea, we ate it all! 
My kids devoured it! 
And my son does not like oatmeal!!



The second time I made it I used apples, it totally could have had vanilla ice cream on top, but I suppose that would have defeated the purpose of it being "clean" and "healthy," right?

My son loved the apple version more than the blueberry! (Probably because he doesn't care for blueberries too much) I actually preferred the blueberry because they gave off more moister to the oatmeal where the apples did not. Next time I make the apple version I will add more milk. Other than that, it was delicious as well!


Please follow the recipe link at the top for this amazing oatmeal recipe! You won't regret trying this one out!

I need to make a double batch next time so we have some for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...