Friday, March 15, 2013

Spinach Frittata

We love breakfast around here, but sometimes it starts to get old, the same stuff over and over. I made our normal spinach and eggs into a frittata a couple of weeks ago and it was really good!




Ingredients:
9 eggs
Turkey Ham
Spinach
Onions
Cheese (optional)
Olive Oil
Seasonings of choice

Directions:

I sauteed my onions and spinach together in a little olive oil. Chopped up the turkey ham and added it all to a pie pan.  Then mix your eggs up and pour it over the top of the spinach mixture. Add cheese on top if you'd like. Bake at 350, until done. I believe it was 30-40 minutes.





And there you have it, a different way to make your same old breakfast! My family of four had plenty of leftovers and it holds up pretty well the next day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...