Saturday, September 7, 2013

What's in the Busy Box #4

I apologize for the delay in sharing our fourth busy box! I don't get on the computer often, unless I really need to, so I sometimes forget to update my blog.  We played with our fourth box a while ago and just like the other three before, it was a success!



Box #4 includes a dress up puzzles, finger puppets, Usborne Very First Words Bedtime book, measuring cups, two tweezers, and pom poms for her sensory item. 


She LOVES her finger puppets! I bought some of them at Ikea and some here on Amazon.com.


And who doesn't like to play with pom poms! She had fun filling her measuring cups and pouring them out.  Afterwards she played with her puzzle for a while. 

And then her sweet brother finished up some of his school and offered to read her the book that was in her box. Bonus, he was practicing sight words! He's an excellent reader!



Afterwards they just played together and enjoyed the box. Stay tuned for our 5th busy box!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...